1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Push plates and more

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wit2003, Jan 2, 2012.

1. wit2003

wit2003 Junior Member

Hey everyone, new guy here.

I have a few things that im looking to sell that ive acquired getting my plow setup going.

- 1998 Chevy/GMC 1500 minute mount push plates, comes with hardware.....$200 obo

- PLOW SIDE control/light harness(one half of the 2 plug setup. I have a power harness too, but i think its for a western, the previous owner had it working, but it didnt work with my truck side wiring).....$50 obo

- 7.5' fisher snow foil. Came with plow, I dont care for it....$100 obo

I would trade some or all of this for fisher #7160 push plates for a 99 GMC sierra 1500

Located in New Ipswich NH but I work in Haverhill, Ma so I can meet anywhere in between.

2. wit2003

wit2003 Junior Member

push plates sold, but wiring and snow foil available. Make offers, i dont have a use for it.