1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: ProShovel (SnowBear) Personal Plow TrailBlazer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by iviatticus, Aug 13, 2007.

1. iviatticus

iviatticus Junior Member

This plow has been used, but not by me. I bought it earlier this year, bought the mount and wire brushed and painted the entire thing.

It has a mount for a 02-current Chevy TrailBlazer. It was mounted once to move the plow to storage.

The crossmember is brand new.

These winches have a problem with the wiring corroding out, so I opened it up and soldered it and then I sealed the opening with silicone.

It's in really good contition. I never got to plow with it. I have the wiring for it.

I am selling it at a loss by asking $400, but I think it's really worth it. These are the only pictures I have. I can get some daylight ones this week as it's in storage.

iviatticus (at) gmail dot com

I'm located in Bolingbrook, IL. I could ship it, but don't even know where to begin to do it. I don't have access to pallets or anything.