1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fs or trade?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by milwaukeevtwin, Jan 23, 2012.

1. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

We have switched over to Boss salters in out fleet. This was a back up unit. I do not need this anymore. I paid 1200.00 for the unit two years ago. New vibrator last year 250.00 Reese hitch installation kit last year 250.00. I have over 1800.00 with tax and it has seen 2 skids ran through it. It includes everything you will need to install it on your truck.TGSO5B Is the model number. It has been taken care of and washed out good with fluid fillm. I am located in South Beloit, IL 61080. I would be willing to trade for plow parts or quad and I could add money.
    1,000 CASH! Ron 815-742-7328
    www.professionalimagesllc.com

2. milwaukeevtwin

3. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

O I remember u hey thanks for not sending me that shipping money a while back!!

4. milwaukeevtwin

salter still for sale!

Dude if you got some problems hit me up on a private message. When you give somebody a price and they send you the money order than say u need to get money for shipping. It is not my fault you did not add in the shipping before i got money order for price u gave me. Besides I offered you the light back for what I gave you. This thread is for a salter for sale. 1,000 Cash and carry. You want to buy it? Otherwise please do not hijack my thread!I