1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS Or Trade! Western Pro Flo 2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lawninc, Nov 21, 2011.

1. lawninc

lawninc Junior Member

I have a Pro Flo 2 complete with harness, hitch and controller. The hitch was off an '02 Chevy 2500 if I can remember but can be used on others by using new brackets. It runs great with out issues. The unit was just repainted with bedliner because it was rusty. The controller was new at the end of last season. The motor has 1.5 seasons on it. I am looking to sell it outright for $1100 or trade for a nice hitch mount spreader. I now use Vbox spreaders but I am looking for a spreader to put on a Jeep Wrangler. This unit is just to much for the Jeep. The only thing this unit needs is a new conveyor bearing at $28. Please let me know what you have and emal pix to jspelman@spelmanservices.com.
    You can call or text me anytime 630-742-9920 Jim
    I am located In McHenry Il. I can help with delivery if its not too far.
    I am hoping to get this done by the end of the week. I am open to reasonable offers. Don't insult me with a $600 offer. If you are looking at this unit you know what they are worth.

2. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

Thanks Jim. I was nice trading with you.