1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Older Western 8'6" Straight Blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MikeRi24, Nov 18, 2012.

1. MikeRi24

MikeRi24 Senior Member

Up for sale I have an older Western plow for sale. I really don't know much about it other than the fact that its a Western and it came off of a 1992 Chevy 2500. I bought the truck but I run all Boss plows and am going to change it over to that. The blade itself is very solid, there are no cracks in the frame or the mount and it does not leak anything. Everything works as it should, pump motor runs real smooth. The controller looks like it may be newer or has very little use. Like I said, this is off of a 1992 Chevy 2500 I have no idea what else it will fit. I think these older plows may be a bit more universal than the newer ones but I'm not sure. The plow is still on the truck so you can see it all work but as soon as I have time its all getting taken off so I can set the truck up for a Boss plow. Like I said its older, but I know these used to be the best plows you could buy and this one is in pretty good shape for its age, its all there and it all works very well. I can be reached at (716) 352-9011 if you want any more information about it or come take a look at it. Located in Buffalo, NY I'm not sure what its worth but I think its worth at least $650.

See Craigslist Ad for pics
    http://buffalo.craigslist.org/pts/3396546102.html