1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Old Fisher 8'

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GetMore, Jul 2, 2005.

1. GetMore

GetMore Senior Member

I am selling the plow from my '87 GMC 1 ton pickup.
    It is an 8' Fisher with the steel snow foil.
    It has an electric pump, it is not an engine-driven model.
    It is cable actuated.
    Everything works on it.
    Located in Bethel, CT.

Asking $750

2. GetMore

GetMore Senior Member

To The Top

3. plowed

plowed Senior Member

My shop is in Bethel, so if anyone is seriously interested, I would be glad to give it a once over for you.

4. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Do you have any pictures?

5. GetMore

GetMore Senior Member

Not right now, but I can take some. Is there anything you want a close-up of?

6. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

No I just want some general pictures, I just want to make sure its not a peice of junk. I see that your location has changed, Have you moved to New York?

7. GetMore

GetMore Senior Member

Actually I live in Patterson, and the blade is at my house, but the rest of the plow parts, subframe, pump/hydraulics is at my friend's place in Bethel. He's taking the engine from the truck. I figured it would be easier to bring the blade there if someone is interested than to take the rest off of the truck and try to rig something up so that it can be demonstrated. When I brought the truck to Bethel I didn't think that the trailer would take the truck and the plow at the same time. As it was the front end was a bit light.

8. GetMore

GetMore Senior Member