1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: North american signal mini LED

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by thejudges69, Feb 6, 2010.

1. thejudges69

thejudges69 Junior Member

I have a North american signal LED Item # MBLEDFL-C/A. It works great, and i think its still under warranty. I never put it on a vehicle. I acquired it, sent it back to NAS and they put a new power supply, new base, and new dome and gasket on it and sent it back to me under warranty. I'm working with a guy on a 48 or 60 inch whelen and this has to go for the deal to work. The bar sells on NAS website for $430.00, I'm asking $300.00 OBO its all boxed up shipping will be on top of the sale. PM me with offers if you want, and please don't lowball me. I don't have to sell it, but it would help with the purchase of a bigger bar. Oh this bar is amber and a solid mount. I think they make a magnet mount add on but i'm not 100% sure.

2. thejudges69

Ok after some great review i think i'm a little over priced on this sale, since north american signal does not ever update there website so i'm lowering the price to $200 OBO plus shipping.

3. thejudges69

Ok i just looked at the bar, it has 2 years of warranty left on it, the bar was built in 1-07 and the have a 5 year warranty on it, again this IS NOT the micro mini, the you tube video i found is mis labeled. it is the 27" bar. just tested again and works great.

4. thewizard

thewizard Member

got any pics of it?? its led right?? ow bright is it compared to a regular strobe??

5. thejudges69

I can post a youtube video of it when I get home, the video is labeled micro mini but its mis labeled this is extremely bright I posted the part number as well which can be viewed on north americans website or I can post a pic when I get home. Be about an hour til I'm home

6. thejudges69

Ok here is the youtube video, now before anyone says "that says you have a micro mini" the video is mis labeled on i have a 27 inch bar and just like it says in the selling topic and the very first line of the sale post, this is an LED it is extremely bright, this video will show everyone what it looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxUO9O6DKEo

Ok just to recap for anyone else, this IS and LED, it is not a micro mini, it is a mini, it is amber, the price is $200.00 it is still under warranty for 2 more years. is there anything else that i've not rementioned that i have already mentioned?

7. qualitycut

qualitycut PlowSite Fanatic

where are you located

8. thejudges69

Youngstown, ohio area

9. thejudges69

any offers need to sell this