1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: NEW Blizzard 8611 LP complete with waranty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Maclawnco, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

I spoke for a brand new, 8611 Low Pro with the original Power Hitch 1 mounting system, complete (blade, light tower, and mount) in the crate (with warranty) from a good friend/ dealer. Ive since ran my cash flow statement and cant justify the expense at this time. As a favor, Im listing this for him as I feel bad about backing out of the deal. $5400 takes it home in the crate. Located in the chicago area. PM me for contact info.

2. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

I am interested, can you post some pictures?

3. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Can he give any mount?

4. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

no, dont have pictures. The mount it has now is for an 04+ dodge but I have another friend who will buy that mount if not needed for a few hundred. If you need a 08+ Ford mount, I know where one of those are too. We can piece this together if need be. Or, I could sell one of my 810s and buy this LP... the options are limitless.

5. snorider075

snorider075 Senior Member

is it for sale still need a 810 or lp for a 2011 f350 diesel

6. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

yeah, ive got 3 810s in my garage now. I could sell one of those and keep the LP or just sell that one. PM me for a phone number and we can talk something out.

7. snorider075

how do you pm on this site, sorry dont know how to.

8. nickacf7

nickacf7 Junior Member

you need to be a member of the site for at least 10 days and have made at least 10 posts before you are able to gain access to the private message feature at the site...once you have done both, the private message feature will be activated for you

I googled it, you can find anything on google search

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  9. snorider075

sweet thanks.

10. snorider075

number 9 post