1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Meyers PLOW and XJ FRAME assembly

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SeeJeepGo, Jun 20, 2007.

1. SeeJeepGo

SeeJeepGo Junior Member
    from NY

I know its not the best time of year to sell a plow, but to someone looking to BUY a plow, this is great. I need to get rid of my Meyers Plow assembly that I had on my XJ since I don't have the XJ anymore. It is a 6.5' plow and i have a brand new frame bracket kit with mounting hardware and everything to bolt up to any year XJ. The plow is not new but worked great last time it was used. the lights on the top are broken and need to be replaced, but they arn't too expensive. I have the light wiring harness too. I just paid about $400 for the new brackets. The plow blade itself is prob worth about $1500. I would love to get $1500 for everything. Let me know. thanks.
    ill try and get some pics soon. call me with questions 914-755-0888. located in Brewster, NY. 10509.

2. SeeJeepGo

SeeJeepGo Junior Member
    from NY

come onnnn i know someone is thinking about winter time already. its only 94 degrees here! think snow!!!!!! think $$$$$$$$$$ buy my plow!