1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Meyers EZ Mount Snowplow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by previousplowER, Jul 25, 2007.

1. previousplowER

previousplowER Junior Member

Do not have pictures at the moment. Plow was mounted to a Chevy Silverado. The plow mount itself may or may not be sold with the plow (I traded the truck in to dealer, dealer removed mount for me, they have since misplaced the mount, currently looking for it). Anyhow, the plow itself is in great shape, only used for 2 winters, both of which were light winters. I only had 7 driverways to care for. No rust, no discoloration, spotless. Purchased new from Meyers dealer in beginning of 2005 winter season. Stored indoors!! Plow is a 7.5 footer. So as of now, included in the sale is the plow, lighting, pump etc, and plow control. Not included is the mount for the truck or the wiring from the interior to the plow. Cost $3500 new, asking $2400obo.
  2. previousplowER

BUMP. Winters on its way, plow still for sale. It will NOT be sold with the plow mount.

Asking $2200, if you have a reasonable offer to make, let me know.
  3. previousplowER

1750 for a virtually new plow!
  4. BigAfrican

BigAfrican Junior Member

do you have the wiring?

I'd be interested if you have EVERYTHING but the mount to make it work. PM me to let me know.
  5. PerfectProperty

PerfectProperty Member

6. previousplowER

7. neighborstree

neighborstree Junior Member
    from pa

dude list it on ebay. you'll get 3000 for it
  8. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

what pump ? is it a c7.5 or what ?
  9. previousplowER

Okay plow is still in storage however I just browsed thru eBAY and found someone selling the exact same plow I have. Im using his pictures simply to display what plow model I have. My plow is in even better condition then the one pictured, there is NO rust other then whats on the edge of the cutting blade. The plow was power washed before being stored. Even my controller is in better shape. As previously mentioned the bracket for the truck and the wiring from cab to plow are NOT included.

Im rarely on this site anymore so if your interested email me at ADAM.FANNING@GMAIL.COM

10. theiss2200

theiss2200 Junior Member

Hey man where in the hudson valley are you? I might come by and take it off your hands.