1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Meyer Salt Spreader & Contoller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GreenDuramax04, Oct 18, 2007.

1. GreenDuramax04

GreenDuramax04 Junior Member

Spreader:

Sat for 10 years before I bought it. I took the motor apart, cleaned it and used it for 3 years without any trouble. Its been sitting for 3 years. I'm sure the motor still works but may need to be cleaned. The hopper is in not too good of shape. It has a crack on the back side. But it might work for someone with a little repair. The bracket was made to bolt to the back door of my 1 ton dump truck. Its still solid. It looked worse than this when I got it 6 years ago but I just cleaned it up, repainted it and it worked fine.

Controller:

The controller worked the last time I used the spreader(3 years ago). But for some reason I remember it not controlling the speed right the last time I used it but I'm not sure. I don't want to mislead someone so lets just say it doesn't work to be safe.

Price: $100.00

I live in Southern, MD (Dunkirk 20754).

Jesse Walter
    301-399-4054

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]