1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS Meyer 8'6" classic F250 Superduty also boss rt3 chevy 88-99

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by volcom_inc, Sep 3, 2008.

1. volcom_inc

volcom_inc Junior Member

I have a 2001 Meyer classic that i bought new in 2002. Plow is in great condition always stored inside when not in use. Mounts and wiring for a 99-2005 superduty. Fluid changed before every season in pump. $1500obo

Boss RT3 mount for a 88-99 chevy 1/2 and 3/4 ton truck great shape not bent up currently waiting for paint i stripped it and havent had time to paint it. I can throw some rustoleum on it for you or you could have it powdercoated like i wanted done. $250

Eric 616-638-8645
    I live in Grand Haven and will try and get pics posted up here tomorrow. Thank you for looking.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  2. volcom_inc

volcom_inc Junior Member

still for sale snow is coming get ready now for winter at a low price
  3. SDPlowman

SDPlowman Junior Member

Are you in Grand Haven, MI?
    Could you either post some pics of the meyer or send some to 88fordman@gmail.com?
  4. volcom_inc

volcom_inc Junior Member

meyer is sold still have undercariage though