1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: like new Goodyear LT265/70R18

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by k1768, Jul 2, 2014.

1. k1768

k1768 Senior Member
    from NJ

I have a like new set of tires, Goodyear Wrangler SR-A 265/70R18 tires available. These are an All Season tire, off of my newly purchased truck. Right now they have less than 100 miles on them. Might have a few hundred by the time I get them unmounted.
    My tire dealer says they retail for $245, I'm asking $200. All 5 are available.
    Located in NW Monmouth county NJ, zip 08514.

Kevin

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Why would some one pay 200 for a used 245 tires when they will have to pay 20ish to have it mounted so save 25 a tire
    Good luck
    Unless it 200 for all five

3. k1768

k1768 Senior Member
    from NJ

It is an asking price, and they don't have to pay tax. So, I was thinking a savings of about $200 for 4. What do you think is a good asking price?
    I'd also be open to an additional discount if all 5 go at once.

4. k1768

k1768 Senior Member
    from NJ

If buyer willing to meet me at my tire dealer I'll chip in on the mounting too.

5. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

So then you sound like you will work with sone one good sign

6. k1768

k1768 Senior Member
    from NJ

Absolutely, I know now matter what price I ask for people will want to haggle so I had that in mind at the $200 price.
    I'm not looking to make a profit here, just lessen the pain of buying new tires for myself.