1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS Light Bars and controls!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jfgold, Nov 27, 2006.

1. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

Anyone looking for lighbars for their trucks for the upcoming season give me an e-mail at gold4@comcast.net . I ahve a bunch of various bars that I have accumulated and am looking to get rid of. They are all full length bars some full light some with speaker enclosure. Also have lots of controls and radio equipment. Not many amber lenses left but they can be purchased locally in most towns. Thanks, Joe

2. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

More information

I have some pictures coming but I wanted to wait until I got some of the new Amber domes that I just ordered in. The lights will be completely gone over and working 100%. I have availabilty of various color NEW domes and filters if needed. Some bars have arrowsticks built in. Prices will range from 125.00 to 400.00 for a ready to go complete bar.

3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

put some pictures up we may be looking for one for our dump truck when we get it in a week or two

4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Yeah, post up some pics. I might be interested. I have been starting to look for a decent bar, but I need to make sure that my truck will fit in the garage before I make my decison. Even before that I need to get the garage ready to move into. :)

5. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

Pics coming

I have a pile of bars in the garage that need to be pulled out and pics taken. WIll take pics with the (mostly red) existing domes on them. Have new domes and lenses on order to "Amber" them up! These are first class bars all with take downs and alley lights and a few with rear arrow sticks. Feel free to e-mail me for more information. Thanks for looking

Joe

6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Email sent.