1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS LED under truck kit.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by theiss2200, Jan 30, 2008.

1. theiss2200

theiss2200 Junior Member

I have a brand new under truck kit that is color changing and 9 bulbs.
    Here is the site I bought it from and there explenation on it:
    2.1 Million Color LED Under Truck / SUV Kit

The PlasmaGlow Platinum Under Car Kit is the brightest Neon Under Car Kit in the World. The 10,000 Volt Transformer is the most powerful automotive neon transformer available and is included with 4 of the highest quality automotive neon tubes and all installation hardware.

This universal kit fits all vehicles. The Neon Tubes are encased in high-impact Lexan tubing to protect them from the harsh elements on the road.

They sell them for $499.99
    I sold my truck so I will sell it for $250?? obo. Let me know
    Email theiss2200@yahoo.com
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  2. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

unles it will melt snow as you drive over it i dont see many takers here for that kind of item. good luck with the sale though
  3. theiss2200

theiss2200 Junior Member

I understand what you are saying about the snow, but it is worth a shot. I have it and i sold the truck i was going to put it on so I have to try.
  4. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

haha, no problem. I used to be in the compact car scene and always wanted the ICE LED getup but it was so expensive. Kinda threw me off guard when i saw this ad. Well, at least your thread keeps getting bumped up to the top.
  5. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i don;t see a site to look at it....or an eplanation where the extra 5 bulbs came from..
  6. topdj

topdj Senior Member

LEDS dont use 10000 volts LOL
  7. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

yeah...i think this guy is a little lost....or full of it
  8. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

I know nothing about that sort of lighting but he didn't say LED he said NEON. Does that make a diff. with the transformer?
  9. theiss2200

theiss2200 Junior Member

SOrry about the confusion, It is an LED kit not Neon, I don't know why their website said 10K volts or neon. Sorry about that It is 6 tubes made for a truck. they are the 2.1 million color truck kit
    THey are from http://plasmaglow.com/products_trucks.php
    If you have any questions let me know.
    This is the discription that should be there:
    2.1 Million Color LED Under Car Kit
    The PlasmaGlow 2.1 Million Color LED Under Car Kit utilizes the latest in 120 degree Wide Angle LED Technology for eye-catching features. The included Digital Control Box gives you the power to make your kit solid, scan, strobe, pulse with music, and more! The color of your kit and the 15 digital modes can be changed with the tap of your finger on the LCD Touch Screen Controller.

The universal car kit fits all vehicles and includes 4 LED Tubes, a Digital Control Box, a Dash-Mount LCD Touch Screen Controller and Display, and all installation hardware.

The Truck / SUV kit includes 6-tubes
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2008