1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: LED Strobe Lights (2)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ..::Ryan::.., Oct 6, 2011.

1. ..::Ryan::..

..::Ryan::.. Junior Member
    from US

Colors are Amber/Clear (Split). I have two of them. They are 6 LED 1 watt 3rd gen lights. These are rated as primary warning lights, unlike most competitors which are rated as auxiliary warning lights. They are extremely bright. Has 21 built in flash patterns and can be synchronized with each other. Also, has high/low power settings. They are the Strobes n More LED lights. Price is $80 for both of them. Don't have paypal, so local or money order

PS I mostly lurk over here, but I am pretty active at powerstroke.org. I recently (2 weeks ago) sold a turbo over there to a user without any issues if you need a reference.

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Any pics of these?

3. ..::Ryan::..

from US

I just went out and took some pictures. It's a little dark in the parking garage at work, but it's the best I can do right now.

photo (5).jpg

photo (4).jpg

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Are these pimp pods?

5. ..::Ryan::..

from US

Care to explain what exactly a pimp pod is? I am going to venture to say no as I have no idea what that is lol. Like I mentioned in the first post they are the Strobes 'N More LED's