1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Late model GM truck clearance lights

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mxrider069, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

I bought these and dry fitted them on my truck and i didnt like the orange in front of my light bar (clear whelen). I ordered the smoked ones instead and installed those. These are brand new just taken out of the box. I would send them back but i have to pay shipping and restock fees so i figured there may be interest here...

http://www.realtruck.com/product/36..._cab_lights_20-240_5_light_kit_oem_style.html

everything is included just as if you bought it from them

looking for $80 shipped

2. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

ill give you 50

3. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

70 and there yours

4. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

60 and ill paypal it now

5. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

hold up...

i need to check on the wiring...

6. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

did you have to do anything special with the wiring to install these on your truck? my truck is the one in my sig... its a 1999 2500, non hd

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

They should come with wiring in the kit. I replaced mine this past summer because they were faded, and the kit I bought had all new wiring, a on off switch. You just ground them to the cab. Take your over head console out, both sun visors, and both a-pillar trim and you'll have plenty of room to work.

8. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Looking to do this to my truck, probably skip the switch and wire them up to the lights.

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I wired them to the parking light fuse under the hood. But now next time someone I know needs a switch I have one.

10. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

didnt have to do anything special. just wired them to parking lights and they come on with the lights..i cant do 60 but for 70 ill box em up

11. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

im in buffalo ny and i want them. 716 444 6613 and we can work out the details asap.