1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: International dump with 10' plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lumps, Jan 4, 2011.

1. lumps

lumps Senior Member

'81 International S1800 with 10' dump body and 10' plow. Diesel and air brakes, but plated at 23,500 so you don't need a CDL. Automatic trans. Body is rusting and needs exhaust, but drivetrain is solid. Been parked for a year, so may need some cables freed up or replaced, etc, but I drove it 4 hours to where it is now, so it was definitely driveable when put away. Located north of Syracuse, NY. Asking $3,900 for it. Any questions, let me know.

[​IMG]

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Bump.

What is the GVWR?

3. lumps

lumps Senior Member

23,500. It's listed as 13,500 empty, so about 5 tons capacity.

4. lumps

lumps Senior Member

Actually, registered at 23,500, but I just checked door tag and GVW is 23,660.

5. lumps

lumps Senior Member

Ok, here are some more pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. lumps

lumps Senior Member

And more:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. lumps

lumps Senior Member

And a couple pics of the plow:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. lumps

lumps Senior Member

I hate bumping, but I wanna make sure this thing gets seen. Solid price for a solid truck/plow setup.