1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fs in nj Western 9'6 mvp3 and western parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fatheadon1, Jan 14, 2015.

1. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

i have a less then a year old 9.6 mvp 3 forsale complete with mount and harness for a 99-04 superduty or 2008-2005 superduty. Plow was bought end of last winter maybe 3 storms use on it i had plans on buying another 550 but did not pan out so i have 4 plows and only 3 truck $5000.00 buys the pow or i will keep it as a spare.

also have a western fisher 6 pin handheld for 150 and a few sets of western ears/receivers or horns what ever ya wanna call them 175 a set shipped

2. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

3. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

4. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

bump to the top

5. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Pcs or poly

6. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Pcs bump!!!

7. Oxmow

Oxmow Senior Member

I am looking for a set of mounts for a 2008 F-250. Any chance you got one of those?

Nick

8. TLandscaping

TLandscaping Member
    from PA

After this round of storms coming today through tuesday i would be very interested just don't have the time today

9. bazjeepers

bazjeepers Member

Looks pretty clean. Almost unused.

10. jdilliplane1

jdilliplane1 Senior Member

Sent you a pm?