1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fs in nj Bobcat 84" highflow snow blower $6500 obo

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fatheadon1, Dec 10, 2014.

1. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Up for sale is my 84 inch snow blower model sb240 highflow for a skidsteer. The unit is I'm like new condition as it has only a few hours of testing it "never got enough snow to actually need it" the blower will run on pretty much any 75 hp or higher machine with high flow check the specs on Bobcats website to be sure. I can email more pictures or a video walk around as needed. I will trade for a 2000-2003 4x4 diesel mason dump plus cash on my end. The blower is located in central jersey but I have a place in leraysville pa I can deliver it if you pay my fuel up to a radius of 250 milesor I can load it if you want to pick it up asking 6500 obo [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

How does the A300 handle that blower? I have an A300 wish they made a lil wider blower for a skidloader

3. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Never really used it. When toying around in some piles it would eat 4 ft tall piles no problem an wanted more

4. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Bump sale is obo

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

If it was snowing like last year, I'd have bought it a couple weeks ago.

6. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

Wondering how all them blowers that popped up this year are doing now - probably fat and happy with the upcharge we seen people doing down here... Record winters don't happen every year..........

7. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

i bought this last year to cover a contract i was in. this year im not even putting my machine out for snow removal. BUMP!!!

8. brasski

brasski Member

Is that a sb240 or a sbx 240?

9. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

It's an Sb 240 [​IMG]

10. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

bump i may be headed to central Ohio Sunday if anyone is interested i could bring the blower with me

11. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

5800 obo!!!!!

12. On a Call

On a Call Senior Member

But then...you never know what is around the corner either :)

Let is snow

13. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

bump someone in ct ma has to need this thing

14. BlownAway

BlownAway Junior Member

Email me with more pics. grnmtn@snet.net. Looks like the auger is tweaked a little on the right side in the photo? Need a closeup of the wiring connector too please. Thanks.

15. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] the paint is barely scratched off so idk what could be bent but there is the pics you asked for

16. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Sold sold sold