1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS in nj 8ft pro plus and 8ft protech push pull

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fatheadon1, Nov 19, 2014.

1. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

listing the plow for a friend that ungraded to a wideout the plow is a 2010 with the factory cutting edge sowing little use also has the snow flap. sale includes complete mount and harness for a 03-07 dodge gas job with h13 headlights [​IMG] [​IMG] ASKING 3500.OBO
    pusher is a 8ft push pull main edge was just fliped pull edge is in good shape i have no use for the pusher [​IMG] [​IMG] asking 2250ObO both are located in central nj the plow works 100% i can show it to you on another truck and load or maybe even deliver either for a small fee
  2. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

My uncle is looking for this exact plow, but he can do without the dodge mounts, Ill have to check the conversion for the wiring as its going on a 2014 GM 2500HD

No controller?
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
  3. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

comes with the contorler the only the harness is the same for all plows the only thing he may need is the headlight harness i know the older gm had h13 like dodge and ford
  4. ToddM NJ

ToddM NJ Member

Wow I just bought a plow a week ago. If I saw this before, I would have bought it. Bump for a great deal.
  5. TCLandscaping

TCLandscaping Senior Member

How much to deliver plow up to long island?
  6. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

Can you pm your number to me. Might have a friend interested in the pusher if you are looking for offers
  7. AG09

AG09 Senior Member

PM me your number I have friend interested in the plow.
  8. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Sorry guys the pusher sold on Craigslist and I forgot to post here that's it's sold. Ag09 pm sent on the plow
  9. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Bump plow is still forsale
  10. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

bump to the top plow still for sale