1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS/FT Western 8'6" unimount complete for 94-02 ram 2500 / 3500 $2k

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WilliamOak, Jan 17, 2010.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Figured I'd start a new thread with the price in the title as its easier for people to find the price without digging.

I'm gonna sell my 8'6" western unimout setup, I have come to the realization that I would rather have the $ to set me off right for mowing and landscaping because with me being away at school and having someone already covering the few accounts I have it doesn't make sense to keep it when I could free up the money. Not to mention I was hoping to switch to boss Before next season anyway.

The plow has a new pump motor, both angle rams, headlight adaptor and cutting edge in the last year and this fall I repainted the front of the moldboard and added a deflector. I have plowed this whole season with it and have had 0 problems.

It is complete off of my 2001 dodge ram

I'm asking $2,000 OBO but will do partial trades for dodge ram parts/accessories, toolboxes, impact guns, compressors, 36"-52" walk behinds, 285 or 295 tires etc...
    ^if you have something to trade try me the worst I can say is no.

I have a ton of pics floating around this site of my truck and plow lol just look.

2. WilliamOak

Bump bump bump

3. WilliamOak

Will sell blade seperately, Make me an offer.

4. WilliamOak

BUMP- Plow only $1,400

5. WilliamOak

Had an offer last night for $1,200 - plow only
    anyone care to beat that?

6. WilliamOak

Sold sold sold sold!!!!!