1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Ford F350, flatbed, tow package, etc.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BushHogBoy, Feb 26, 2005.

1. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Great lawn/landscaping truck for sale here!

1989 Ford F350 XL. Dual rear wheels. 7.5'x12' flatbed with removable 3' steel sides. Has anchored 1' long chains that hide in pockets in bed (good for securing heavy loads).
    7.5 liter 460 cubic inch, fuel injected, 100,000 miles on engine.
    C6 automatic transmission (known as indestructable), rebuilt 2 1/2 years ago
    P/S, P/B, C/C, A/C, T/S, intermittent wipers, AM/FM stereo, cloth seat, vinyl on floor. Dark blue exterior with light grey wheels, blue interior. Factory tachometer in gauge cluster (works of course). Has chrome headlight and grille trim.

Always had synthetic oil in the engine!
    Complete tuneup on the truck this past summer (only a couple thousand miles ago)- plugs, wires, rotor, fuel filter, air & breather filter, oil & filter changed at same time, everything greased, etc. Heater core also changed at this time as it had developed a small leak.

Engine has good compression and fires right up everytime, runs excellent! Very strong puller and drives good. Purchased new locally, always locally owned. It has never had a snowplow on it. Also has a "Hastings" brand oil pressure gauge.

Has steel bows to go on top of the sides, new tarp (this last fall) and new tarp straps for it also go with it. Makes an awesome leaf cleanup truck! Will haul 10 yards of mulch with these sides, or any debris.

2" receiver hitch, brake controller, 7-pin round lights and brakes plug and 4-pin flat light plug. Has transmission towing cooler as well.

170,000 miles on truck (100k on engine, less on transmission).
    I maybe could arrange to include a CD player installed for the right price.

Price is $3,470 O.B.O.

Located in Columbus, Indiana. South of Indianapolis one hour by way of I65, and north of Louisville an hour and 15 minutes also on I65. We are west of Cincinnatti an hour.

Please email me or call me to discuss this truck! It is an awesome work truck and has served me well. I do not need a truck this large anymore, I have a large trailer so I can downsize to a pickup now.
    Email: eric@cuttingedgelawncare.biz or if that doesn't work, use: eric_cuttingedgelawncare@yahoo.com

Call me anytime at: 812-371-6069 (cell) if I don't pickup, then I either can't hear it or can't get to it, so leave me a message and i promise I will call you back ASAP.

Will make a package deal if you buy one of my other items I have for sale- '76 Dodge plowtruck and '04 Toro snowblower.

First pic- with sides and tarp cover. Second pic- sides only, no top (dirty in pic). Third pic- no sides (again sorry its dirty).