1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Fisher XLS and Snowex 8500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by orenlasko, Oct 17, 2013.

1. orenlasko

orenlasko Senior Member

Ladies and Gents,

It appears im no longer going to be plowing so my equipment is for sale.

I have a 2013 Fisher XLS brand new as of last January. It has the fisher deflector and custom wing ends. It also comes with an extra set of wings with hydraulics and hoses, lights, motor and controller. This unit is new $7500 plus HST. all the extras are worth $3000 easily and are in great shape. The mount is not for sale. There is still over a year of warranty on this unit.

I would like to see $7000.00 for all this or a reasonable offer.

The salter is a snowex 8500 brand new as of last december. It still has warranty. This salter is mint and has been greased several times in the off season. IT is worth over $7000 plus HST new. I would like $6500 or reasonable offer. It comes with an extra wiring harness for the bed side of the salter.

I will let both pieces go together for $12500.00 cash.

both units are available for viewing and pictures are available upon request.

i can be reached at oren@laskoconstruction.com anytime

I will not ship anywhere.

Thank you

2. orenlasko

orenlasko Senior Member