1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS Fisher Tailgate Salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dieselman19, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

Im selling my Fisher 2000 tailgate salter, im selling it becuase i bought a new truck and i want a Western RED one, ( i know it sounds stupid) but i want it to match. I would like to get a Western 1000 or 2000, The fisher salter i have is in MINT condition and it complete with controls and swing way mounts. Make reasonable offer

Bob Haak
    585 303 4813

2. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Whats a reasonable offer for it? What are you looking to get? are you willing to ship?
    Thanks
    James

3. Dieselman19

shipping may be costly but i am willing to drive some what o fthe ways, if you eill pay for fuel. Im dont know what is reasonable i need to replace it, so throw something out there

Bob

4. Dieselman19

it also has a polly spinner and i can take pics tomorow

5. jglandscaping

6. Dieselman19

Salter is on Ebay now

7. jglandscaping

Bob, you still interested in the sled? IM me or give me a call.
    Thanks
    James

8. Dieselman19

hey sorry james i have been really busy with school i will give you a call next week. i have been swamped with work and school sorry i didnt get back to you

Bob

9. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

its a shame your far from philly i have a western 1000 that i wouldNT mind swapping for a fisher i run meyer plows and would like to have the equipment all yellow. i just installed a swing away

JOHN

10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

hey john if youre looking to sell that spreader give me a price pm me or email me at DouglasBros@aol.com

Thanks Tom

11. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

dont want to sell it but thought about trading for a yellow spreader

john

12. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i see i see

13. Dieselman19

the salter sold on ebay thanks for the response