1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fs fisher ez-v fish stik $150

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by twgranger, Dec 22, 2009.

1. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

selling a good working fisher ez-v fish stik. has the round 10 pin plug. asking $150

img0109[1] (2).jpg

2. Bowrider

Bowrider Junior Member

I am interested. How old is that?

3. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

does the style of the actual control matter or just the plug? I have what I am asuming is an older modle and have to hit the mode button to toggle the scoop and v functions would be very interested if it was transferable. Mine uses the same 10 pin setup
    Evan

4. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

I wanna say 3 years old. was used for 2 years and saved for a backup for 1 year then sold the plow.

5. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

Im gonna have to say it should work, maybe someone will chime in to be certain.

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The newer 9 button will directly replace the old style that had the mode button.

7. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

take 150 shipped to 03867? And do you take paypal?

8. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

sent you a pm

9. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

just sold it