1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Fisher 2yd Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by linycctitan, Nov 8, 2010.

1. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Real good shape, some typical surface rust, has been meticulously maintained, all new bearings 2 seasons ago, tuned & serviced every season, 10hp Tecumseh runs great, in-cab controller, EXTENDED CHUTE, should get 1 more season out of the drag chain. Only needs a clutch ($180 part), it still works but is beginning to separate, and some paint (optional). There is NO ROT on this unit. Asking $1300 Comes with full steel top grate, 8" top extension and the stand (if you want it!)

spreader1.jpg

spreader2.jpg

spreader3.jpg

spreader4.jpg

2. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Where abouts are you located? You wouldnt happen to have any pictures without the tarp?

3. linycctitan

I am just off of exit 67 on 495 (LIE). I can get some pics without the tarp later today. Will post them up this evening.

4. linycctitan

Here are some more pics without the tarp. Looks worse in pics that in person, but I guarantee that where the paint is flaking is just surface rust, NO ROT! The inside of the hopper has been painted every year and the outside gets touched up (obviously hasn't been done yet, but its in the garage now.

spreader5.jpg

spreader6.jpg

spreader7.jpg

5. linycctitan

Three more pics...

spreader8.jpg

spreader9.jpg

spreader10.jpg

6. linycctitan

Sold!!!!!!!