1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: F350 Dump w/ Plow (MD,CD,VA)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PerfiCut Inc., Nov 8, 2009.

1. PerfiCut Inc.

PerfiCut Inc. Senior Member
    from Eastern

We are looking to sell our 2001 F350 SD Diesel dump. Truck is in great condition, runs good, and very clean. Dump runs off a PTO for more power and quick acting. Will be getting it inspected in the upcoming week. Has about 200,000 miles. Engine and transmission run great.

Truck comes with a 7-6" Boss plow. Plow worked fine last week, but yesterday notice it is leaking some hyd oil from the lift piston relief valve. Will be getting this fixed as well.

A great truck!

Asking 12,500 or best offer.

Call me 443-220-5745 email me Rob@perficut.net

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PerfiCut Inc.

from Eastern

A few more
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. PerfiCut Inc.

from Eastern

4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

How well does a 7'6" Plow work on a dually dump truck? Good looking truck though

5. PerfiCut Inc.

from Eastern

Small truck, short wheel base, smaller blade, works great for smaller lots and tight areas. Works just as well on larger lots, and still allows you to get into tighter areas. This is a good setup combo. If I dont sell the truck I will keep it ang put a set of after market wings on the blade. we have the wings on just about all of our plows, and love them.