1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: early 2000 Blizzard 810

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Maclawnco, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Unit is in average to above average condition and works as it should. I can get serial number and pictures in a day or two from dealer as he was servicing it and all my others. Can include wiring harness for 1994-2002 dodge, light tower, shoebox controller (4 rocker switches), and an HD mount for a 1994-2002 dodge OR 2007 NBS -2010 GM if needed. If not, you can buy what you want and I will keep/part out the rest. I would like around $2500 for the blade only, extra for whatever else you would like. PM me for contact details. I will upload pictures to craigslist when I get them and post that link once its live.

2. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

blade and wiring harness are sold. I still have the light tower, 4 button shoebox controller, and the two mounts for sale if anyone wants these - make an offer.

3. cwby_ram

cwby_ram Senior Member

How much would you want for the Dodge mount?

4. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

I paid $250 for one of the ones I have and think that is fair. When you want to pick it up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.