1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Curtis Tailgate Spreader- Needs Work, SnowEx SP-575 clone

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JohnRoscoe, Dec 8, 2010.

1. JohnRoscoe

JohnRoscoe Senior Member

I've got a Curtis Tailgate spreader that's about 10 years old and probably needs both a motor and shaft. Box itself is in fine condition, controller works, wiring harness is complete and ready to go. Might make a good project for someone handier than me.

I understand that this unit is made by SnowEx, and would assume that the controller and wiring would work with a SP-575, don't know that for sure though.

The controller and harness are probably worth more than the whole package, so I'll separate those out and ship them to you if you'd like. If you want the spreader though, you'll have to pickup in Marysville, OH.

Will take cash, credit card through our office, or PayPal if I have to, but would rather not. Contact me by PM and I'll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JohnRoscoe

JohnRoscoe Senior Member

Oh yeah- the price: would like $400 for everything, make an offer for the controller and wiring.

3. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

crap...if only you were closer :(

4. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

PM sent, E-mail me back!

5. JohnRoscoe

JohnRoscoe Senior Member

All PMs and e-mails replied to.

6. JohnRoscoe

JohnRoscoe Senior Member

Spreader is sold pending payment/pickup, but controller and harness still available.

7. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Thanks John, see you friday.

8. JohnRoscoe

JohnRoscoe Senior Member

Still have the controller and wiring, anyone have an extra truck to wire up?

9. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

$$$$$??????????

10. JohnRoscoe

JohnRoscoe Senior Member

Like to get $200.