1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Chevy Unimount Harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by OneBadDodge06, Sep 30, 2007.

1. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Sold everything but my harness for 2003-2005 for the truckside unimount harness. This is the relay system not the Iso Mod. I'll take $150 for it and I'll pay shipping. Thanks.
  2. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

Aint't that the one that was always going bad on you (LOL) got to love those western's HAHAHA

DO not worry folks just messing with him if you think I'm serious I not , got to give him trouble because he loves to dish it out about my Boss, I think he's just jelious he's not the Boss. (LOL)
  3. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

This harness did work just fine for the short time that it was on my truck b4 I switched over to the Ultramount system.

Little O is just jealous of my Western stuff and I'm sure his stuff will break down b4 mine will hahaha.