1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Campershell

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by groundbreakers, Sep 22, 2007.

1. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i have a campershell up for grabs .... in new shape no crack , a minor scrap mark on top and on passenger side near the front ... current color (Daimler Chrysler ) INTENSE BLUE .... good shape ... lookin to get at least $350 for it ... it came off my 1998 Dakota .. so it should fit 1997- 2003 ... its either 03 or 02 ... so heres a pic of it ... sorry its at night ... im in the Detroit, MI area ... (Southeast part )

2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

okay im up for negotiations ..... $300 ... thats a steal !! ..... i need the space !!!!!
  3. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

have you tried posting it on any dakota forums? On this site there are only a few dakota owners. Most of us drive fullsize trucks. I will admit, that is a great price, I know when I was looking for one for my tacoma i was surprised how expensive they are. Godd Luck!