1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Brand New Reese 20k 5th Wheel Hitch

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Synergyracing, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

I have a brand new, never been used, never been opened Reese 20k 5th Wheel Complete Kit (p/n 30033) ready to pin into your truck. There are (2) boxes, one is the head and the other is the mounting parts. The specs are as follows:

Features side-to-side pivot to better accommodate hook ups on uneven ground. Quick installation, strong, reliable performance and easy removal in just seconds to allow full truck bed access.

Features 6" side-to-side pivot to better accommodate hook-ups on uneven ground and easier towing
    Quick installation
    Quick, easy removal to allow full truck bed access
    Adjustment heights from 14" to 18"
    20,000 lb. capacity; 5,000 lb. pin weight capacity
    Five year limited warranty

This sells for $650.00 Local. I am asking $500.00 plus shipping or if close enough, I can deliver.

I also have the a Brand New Reese Base Rail Kit (p/n 30035). This is the complete kit with mounting hardware. This sells for $100.00 Local. I am asking $65.00 plus shipping or if close enough, I can deliver also. Please email me if interested. Todd@synergyracing.com

Last edited: Nov 2, 2006