1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Blizzard 810

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rtm038, Mar 20, 2004.

1. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Nearly brand new Blizzard 810 Power Plow off a 2004 Dodge Ram 3500. Bought new in January 2004. Great plow, nothing mechanically/cosmetically wrong with it, just not what I need. Any reasonable offer over $3,400. Comes complete with wiring, headlights/headlight mount and vehicle mount (2003-04 Dodge 2500/3500 4x4). Sorry, no controller available- need it for another plow. Shipping NOT available, but will deliver within 50 miles of Morristown, NJ for $50.00. Email me at rtm038@aol.com for pics and details.

Thanks
    Ryan

2. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Here are some pictures of the plow I have for sale.

3. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Front view- Raised w/ wings retracted

4. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Some minor rust starting where passenger side plow shoe mounts. Could be touched up.

5. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Some minro rust starting inside the passenger side box retact housing...again could be touched up easily

6. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Some minor rust starting inside the passenger side box retact housing...again could be touched up easily

7. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

The drivers side box retract housing is much like the passenger side

8. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Like the passenger side, the driver side plow shoe mount has got some minor surface rust.

9. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Both right and left wings fully extended

10. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Both right and left wings in the "Scoop" position

11. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

I'm looking to sell this plow soon, so make me an offer. I'm looking to get anything over $3,000.

12. DJC

DJC Senior Member

will this fit on a 2002 F250 Power Stroker

13. DJC

DJC Senior Member

one more thing. will it mount up with the same plates. does it swing so you can wing out!!

14. DJC

DJC Senior Member

sorry i see the pic's////////////lol

15. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Where is the light bar ???

Would this mount on a 01 Dodge ??

16. parrothead

parrothead Senior Member

i'll give you 1500 cash, my cell number is 815-867-0931 rob

17. Snoworks

Snoworks Senior Member

lol - dont hold your breath!

18. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

LMAO $1500 cash?!?!?!? hell if he wanted to dump it I would pay around $2500 for it

19. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Hello all,
    Sorry for the delay in responding. To answer some of the questions posted:

DJC:
    Q: "will this fit on a 2002 F250 Power Stroker"
    A: If you are asking whether or not the vehicle mount will bolt to the frame of the F-250, I'd take a guess and say probably not, since all truck frames are different. If you are asking if an F-250 can handle the weight, you'd have to contact a Blizzard dealer and ask them. I know the Power Stroke is more than capable of pushing the plow, but the front suspension may be need to be beefed up a little with either F-450 front springs or another add-a-leaf on each side.

Q: "one more thing. will it mount up with the same plates. does it swing so you can wing out!!"
    A: Sorry, I don't know what you mean by this question.

Filer:
    Q: "Where is the light bar ???"
    A: I have the light bar, I just didn't put in on for the pictures. I was in a bit of a rush the day I took these.

Q: "Would this mount on a 01 Dodge ??"
    A: It won't because when I went to have it installed, the dealer thought he had the right mount, instead found out he only had the mount for a 1994-2002 2500/3500, so I had to wait another week while the new one was ordered.

parrothead:
    Q: "i'll give you 1500 cash, my cell number is 815-867-0931 rob"
    A: I'm not that desperate

If you have any more questions, either post them here or email me at rtm038@aol.com.

Thanks,
    Ryan

20. DJC

DJC Senior Member

well a Ford can handle any plow, just was woundering on the pattern. Thinking of getting a new on it town