1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Blizzard 810 (Pre-DD)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Q101ATFD, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

I'm getting out of the business and want to sell my equipment before the season... Here's the deal - this all sat unused in my driveway for the past 2 seasons. That's right, unused.

Blizzard 810 Power Plow (2007), which was pre DD. It has probably 50 hours on it, and has been washed after every storm. It was mounted on my 2005 GMC Sierra. I am including EVERYTHING with this - plow, deflector (not pictured), frame mount and bolts, light tower, wiring harness, headlight adapters, joystick controller. Am I forgetting anything?? This will work on any 1999-2007 "classic" style Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 truck.

Western Pro-Flo 2 Bulk Spreader, which I bought from a friend of mine 3 years ago. I can't remember what year it is, but when I bought it, I cleaned all the rust off, and painted it, and replaced worn parts. I used it to spread bulk salt treated with MagicSalt. With this comes the variable speed controller, vinyl cover, and a custom 2" receiver mount. After cleaning it and tuning it up, I only used it for one season.

I am VERY motivated to sell, so here's what I'm thinking:
    Plow: $4000
    Spreader: $900
    Both: $4700

I'm located in Cincinnati, Ohio and will travel to meet you if we work out a deal. Also, if we work out a deal, I can install the wiring and mount for the plow and spreader.

And, now for the pictures... NOTE, the old Sno-Way spreader in the pictures are long gone, and I'll post some pictures of the Western Pro Flow 2 in the next few days.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

2 more pictures...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Ill come for plow and related items sat for 3k. Dont even need to mount it for me. Cash and carry

4. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

Not even close.

5. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Some of mine have carbide edges; does yours have gold edges?

Offer stands, call when youre ready.
    Free tip: One thing life will teach is that your first offer is almost always your best offer.

6. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

7. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

Back to the top. $3,750 for the plow, and $750 for the spreader...

8. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

Plow and spreader have sold! Good things come to those who wait, not those who low-ball... Patience is a virtue.

9. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Nice plow, not Pre DD, pre PH2 but not Pre DD. Good luck to whoever purchased it! I just picked up two more for $2K, not quite as pretty, but just a functionable.