1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS:Blizzard 760LD- Dodge mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lawnkid, Jan 7, 2009.

1. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

I have a Blizzard 760 LD for sale that I no longer need. Came off a Dodge so mount will fit 97-01 Dodge. Comes with all hardware, wiring, mounting plates, undercarriage, and joystick controller(not pictured). Plow is 3 years old and as maybe used a total of a dozen times on a driveway. Original cutting edge that has about 90% of life left on it.Can load if picked up. Willing to drive 100 miles. Asking $1900. Reasonable offers will be considered. Serious inquiries only please.

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

2. smitty21

smitty21 Junior Member

what kinda of dodge did this plow come off of ? Im looking for a light duty plow for my 99 dakota. If this would work i would like to make a deal.

3. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

It came off of a Ram 1500. I'm not sure if a dakota would be able to handle this plow. Blizzard makes a 700LD which is a little smaller and not as heavy. Im sure if you beefed up your front end and added some extra suspension you could but...

4. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

To the top. Any offers?

5. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Bump to top

6. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

If anyone is interested in this plow for a chevy 1500 or a ford F150 I can make arrangements for that mount insted of the dodge. Thanks

7. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Scratch that. Wrong plow. Only mount is for Dodge

8. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Bump to top. Any offers? Plow has been cleaned up and all rusted welds have been sanded, primed and painted with heavy enamel for protection.

9. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Will your mount fit a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500?

10. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Message sent.....

11. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Plow has been sold. Thank You!