1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Ariens 12HP, 36" Snowblower in Maryland $1600 obo

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MattM, Dec 20, 2012.

1. MattM

MattM Junior Member

I am selling my Ariens, 12 horsepower, 36 inch wide, industrial snowblower. It's in excellent shape and the engine was just serviced at a cost of $200 (receipt available for review). Additionally, all the grease fittings were greased as well. Included with the sale are replacement shear bolts, a replacement auger belt, a replacement drive belt, and all the manuals. This machine is ready to work!!! Waxed yearly and garage kept. I will deliver with-in the Washington DC metropolitan area for full asking price. I am also willing to consider meeting at some 1/2 way point if you are in a near by state.

Presently, the least expensive internet price I've found, for a similar Ariens snowblower, is $2,900 with shipping.

With regard to payment, I will accept a bank cashiers check or cash.

Please post or PM me with any questions.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  2. MattM

MattM Junior Member

Sold it for full asking price last week. The gentleman drove down from NJ to pick it up and was thrilled to get it.