1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 9ft plow mount & lift - West PA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bwvfan, Feb 1, 2005.

1. bwvfan

bwvfan Junior Member

I have for sale a larger 9ft snow plow with both plow mount, truck mount and plow lift. The plow came with a truck I had purchased and is just taking up space in my garage.

I can not find any markings or tags on the plow to determine the brand of the plow. The plow is currently mounted to a GMC/Chevy 6000 series truck. The lift is a Western ISARMATIC IIIa with a T handle power angle control mounted in the cab. Currently the plow is not power angle but manual angle (although the mounting brackets for the power rams are on the plow frame). The lift does appear to function OK, although the only checking I have done it to verify that the lift would move fully up and down. Truck mount has all wiring and lights.

Plow is located in Western PA close to Interstate 80.

Please see attached pictures.

Asking price: $750

If you have any questions or interest please e-mail bwvfan@yahoo.com