1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 99 F250 Super Duty w/ Power stroke

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mtk469, Mar 16, 2010.

1. mtk469

mtk469 Member

FS: 99 F250 Super Duty 4x4 w/ Power stroke

Looking to sell my 1999 Ford F250XL Superduty 4x4. It is a regular cab long box.

Here are some of the details:

7.3L Powerstroke
    Automatic Trans
    128,6XX miles
    Tires in pretty good shape
    Bench seat rubber floor
    Ride Rite 5000 Air bags up front
    Complete Western Unimount Truckside ( Mount, harness, and controller)
    Just changed the oil and serviced the trans.
    Could probably use ball joints at some point in the future.
    Starts and runs good and I have been driving it pretty regularly lately. Has a very small oil leak that I have noticed a drip hear and there but not major. It was purchased in the fall as a backup truck and I had the unimount installed. It was plowed with 4 times. Looking at upgrading some of the fleet so I probably wont be needing this. Body is in nice shape with a few misc dings from being a work truck.No major rust but show a little bit around the bottom of the drivers door and rocker pretty much just surface at this point. There is a small donk in the drivers side of the rear bumper. Interterior is in nice shape other than a small tear in the drivers area of the seat.
    Looking for $8000 OBO

Shoot me an email with any questions.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Where does it seem to be leaking oil from, oil pan or rear main???? Looks like a nice buy, is there a plow for it or just the mount?
  3. mtk469

mtk469 Member

From whatt I can tell it is probably coming from the rear main. I have a 7.5' unimount pro with wings but was planning on keeping it. I suppose I would sell it with truck if it was for the right $$
  4. mtk469

mtk469 Member

Weekend Bump..
  5. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

So is the 8k for the truck and truck side plow stuff or just truck? Id be interested, but couldn't go up to 8k
  6. mtk469

mtk469 Member

The $8K includes the truckside stuff. Shoot me a PM to discuss.
  7. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Do you know if any glowplugs or the relays have been replaced? Here is my e-mail bamwfd04@sbcglobal.net could you send some interior pics? I will make you an offer with the plow.
  8. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Could you take some chassis pics also? thanks
  9. mtk469

mtk469 Member

I will take a couple of additional pics and shoot them your way this evening. I don't know if any of the glow plugs have been replaced or not. I have not done them as I have only had the driver since November.