1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 96 Dodge 2500 - V10 (MARYLAND)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snow_Pusher, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Snow_Pusher

Snow_Pusher Junior Member

I have a 96 Dodge Ram 2500 we are looking at getting rid of. It comes with or without the wester 7'-6" plow.

Truck is a 96, with reg cab and 8' bod. 4x4 with a V10. and approximately 78k miles. The body is in good shape, bed it a bit beat up from pallets and stone but nothing major. The tailgate has a dent in it from backing into the handle of a trailer. Other than that the exterior is in good condition. New carpet on the interior. The drivers seat has a tear in it from getting in and out and the headliner is starting to come lose. A little TLC and this can all be fixed.

Its a good strong work truck ready to go.

We replaced ALL the brake lines 2 years ago, and ALL the transmission lines last month. Also has new brakes all around. New HD Battery Spring of 2006. Truck is ready to work.

Would take $5000 for the package or $2500 for truck only.

Plow is western 7-6", in excellent condition.

Will even throwin a buyers tailgate spreader for sold as complete.

Heres a few pictures I found. Of course the meyers plow has been replaced with a western now, (and no we dont have the meyers plow any more)[​IMG]

I think that covers it. Any questions just post it.
  2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

nvm, misread on my part.
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  3. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

keyword replaced .... i knows we only plows snow but read a little ..... we get more money if we can read the contract
  4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Sorry, I read everything but missed the line above the picture.
  5. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

we keep this up and he wont need to bump this truck ever.
  6. captfudd

captfudd Member

can you shoot me an email I'd like to come take a look at this machine

7. Snow_Pusher

Snow_Pusher Junior Member

you've got mail
  8. Nathan Minich

Nathan Minich Junior Member

I am interested in the truck only...Please email me at nathanminich@yahoo.com since I am not on the site here much...Thanks...

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i would buy this truck in a heart beat if i dindt just buy a v10 ram, lol i wish you had this forsale last week.
  10. grasscutter07

grasscutter07 Member

Do you still have this truck? interested in the whole package where at in Maryland are you located?