1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS. 93" GMC 2500/Boss plow/spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by HEStufrthnnails, Feb 14, 2011.

1. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

For sale .A 93"GMC Seirra SLX,6.5 turbo diesel,217,000 miles,4L80 tranny,thats been rebuilt one year ago,241 transfer case,with 342's rear/front for gearing. There's some rust ,but the body is in good condition for the year. This truck has a lot of new parts on it ,both front axle shafts,steering components, starter,alternator,batteries,exhaust And both rear tires(2-3k on them).Has 5th wheel mounting plates in bed. $3000.00 O.B. If I keep the truck,I'd add a tranny cooler,temp guage ,with new lines,two new front tires,and it may need rear brake shoes(?).
    The plow is a Boss 8.2 power-V,poly, RT3/Smarthitch2.This plow I just bought used this summer.Sorry to say it's been used rough(before I bought it.). I've had the A-frame rebuilt,new cutting edges on it(1 month old),new electric motor (to go on ) and replacing the main moldboard pin as well. For all us Boss guys,don't ever put the main pin in from passenger to drivers side.It shears the thread end off . Goes from driver to passenger side.This plow is operational,and used every snow. asking $2000.00 O.B. If I keep it ? I'd replace the A frame.( $300.00 ) and have a great plow.
    And as far as the Snow-Ex 1075. It has a digital display Salt Dog controller that works great. Buy the truck and plow and I'll make you a deal you can't beat.Otherwise I'll keep it. This truck gets 18-19 MPG! Any questions feel free to call 1(231)832 5523,Thanks ,Brad
    This truck gets 18-19 MPG on the highway

the truck.jpg

2. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

Sorry,I gave the wrong price on the A-frame. The frame is around $375.00.