1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 9' Western & Tailgate Spreaders

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PerfiCut Inc., Sep 15, 2008.

1. PerfiCut Inc.

PerfiCut Inc. Senior Member
    from Eastern

I have a 9' western plow excellent shape, Serviced & reliable, works flawlessly. Very little rust, and cutting blade still has 90%+ left.

Selling the plow for $2k, and the truck side mount (fits 96 dodge ram 2500) for $250. wiring included.

Also have 3 salt spreaders, all of which are in good condition. No cracks in the hoppers, not cracks in the lids. I doubt the motors work since they have been sitting for 2 years but who knows, they might. They have all been welded to a hitch reciever and work perfectly. I do have one cab controller (somewhere), I have to find it.

I would like $175 for each salt spreader. and $75 for the controller. I can get you a brand new motor, for $125 each.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'd prefer local pickup, but will deliver within reason. I am located in Glen Burnie, MD 21060

2. Nitro1010

Nitro1010 Junior Member

Nitro1010

I would like to talk with you about the controller, call me @ 248-249-8615