1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fs 89 f-150 4 x 4 michigan

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Scenic Lawnscape, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

I need to sell my truck, i have a third child on the way and i have to give in and get another mini-van. What i have here is a 1989 f-150 4x4 5.0 liter v-8 5 speed manual The engine and trans were rebuilt about 60,000 miles ago it has 165,000 miles on the truck. It runs like a top it has brand new 31/10.50/15 tires on it (less then 500 miles) it has a aluminum tool box and a bed liner. It has a cd palyer and is wired for xm just need the receiver. It has a trailer hitch. The only thing that is needs is a muffler, but its not lous, you can just see a hole in the muffler(ill repalce it if need it to make a sale) It has a sliding rear-window it get around 13-14 miles per gallon High-way four wheel drive works great there isnt a thing wrong with it i bought i awhile ago and i hate to get rid of it but it is hard to transport 2 kids in car seats and i have another on the way so i told the wife i would get rid of it. If interested please contact me and ill send as many pictures as you want Will also trade for a mini-van that has a sliding door on both sides
    $2,300 obo
    Thanks

2. DJC

DJC Senior Member

3. Scenic Lawnscape

i will first thing in the morning i have to go wash it and then take some pics

4. Scenic Lawnscape

i forgot to add this truck has A/c and blows cold

5. Scenic Lawnscape