1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fs: 88-98 gm truck new chrome rear bumper oem

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mxrider069, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

found this while cleaning the garage..its brand new in the box in amazing shape. i believe it fits the 88-98 full size gm trucks. Part number 999863. Its discontinued from GM also so its a good chance to snag a oem bumper.

Looking for $150

any questions just ask..i have pictures but will have to email them to you.
  2. heavychevy01

heavychevy01 Member

Pics to jdmciv@yahoo.com. Willing to ship? If not want to meet halfway somewhere?
  3. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

That won't last long......
  4. dzrick

dzrick Senior Member

If you don't work something out with heavychevy I've got a friend that needs a bumper and I'm in Syracuse so picking it up wouldn't be a problem.
    I'll call him in the morning to tell him about it but I'm almost positive he will want it.

PMing my e-mail address for pictures.
  5. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

pm's and pics replied to
  6. dzrick

dzrick Senior Member

Turns out my bud bought one from a dealer last year at a considerably higher cost, needless to say he wishes he had waited.
    Thanks away Mx,

7. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

no problem...as of now heavychevy is the owner of this...ill let you guys know if anything changes
  8. NDG

NDG Junior Member

hey im interested in the bumper i live in rochester.can i take a look at it? give me a call 509-1387