1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS 86 F250, Fisher plow and dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WOODY367, Aug 3, 2010.

1. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

1986 F250 with 8' Fisher belt driven plow, 30K on 351 engine and 35K on C6 tranny. Runs good but cab and brake lines rottes. 500 miles on 33" tires. Also has VENCO 2ton dump hoist, Located on LI, NY Taking offers May part out. PM if interested

truck1.jpg

truck4.jpg

2. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

if brake lines are fix will it pass inspection?? Have any pics of the inside?? Have any pictures of the CAB rot?

3. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

Will try and get photos in the next day or so. I don't think it would pass. Fix the brakelines and would be a great site truck.

4. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

Well then dont worry about it. Since i plow roads i need something that is road legal. But if i did parking lots that would be a great rig.