1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 81-87 Chevy or GMC Meyer Snowplow Clevis Frame

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gotsnow?, Dec 15, 2011.

1. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

This is originally off my grandfathers 1985 Chevy K20 pickup truck, so I believe it will fit all 4x4 k20s 1981 - 1987. He took it off the truck when he replaced it around 1990 and the clevis frame has been setting in the barn ever since! Very little surface rust, just where metal was against metal (see picture). No damage, nice and straight, no welds other than manufactures. I only have the part pictured, the rest of the mounting frame and hardware is long gone...
    Make me an offer! Buyer to pay offered price plus shipping cost, so if you're interested send me a message with your zip code so I can get an UPS quote. I know shipping will be pricey due to weight so local pickup is encouraged.... I am located in the far Northeast corner of Indiana, just a few miles outside of Angola.
    Thank, David - got snow?

100_7293.jpg

100_7294.jpg

100_7295.jpg

100_7293.jpg

100_7294.jpg

100_7295.jpg