1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fs 80 K-10

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by William B., Dec 26, 2004.

1. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I have for sale my first truck. It is an 80 K-10. 350/350 turbo/np205. The truck has 72000 original miles. I am the second owner. I bought it from a farmer the day I turned 16. In the 3 years I owned it I have put 30,000 miles on it. I put some 15x8 aluminum rims with near new 30x9.50 tires. The truck has am/fm cassette, dual exhauset with turbo mufflers( not loud) a tool box, rubber bed mat, to extra tires with about 1/2 tread on them. a rear sliding window(uninstalled) and a old grill gaurd(also uninstalled). I also have an original gm shop manual and sales brouchere for the truck also. It has the usual rust in the cab corners and above the rear wheels. The motor runs good,but after the truck sits for a while there is a slight ticking noise. I was told that it is oil slipping past one of the lifters. The noise goes away shortly after starting. It has made this noise for as long as I have owned it with no problems. I think that it would make a good plow truck. I am asking 2250 obo
    Thanks for looking

William

2. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

3. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

4. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Here are some pics

I will give this a shot. I think I have the pic thing figured out.

William

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg