1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 8’ Fisher X-Blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rtm038, Aug 2, 2005.

1. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

2002 8’ Fisher X-Blade SS off a 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4. Sale includes brand new Fish-Stik & joystick (both bought new in Dec. '04) controllers, #1 harness for Isolation Module (connects controller & pump solenoid to Isolation Unit), plow side wiring (new wiring and headlights in Dec. ’04), vehicle mount (2004 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4). Not included in the sale are the vehicle side headlight/marker light harnesses, plow pump solenoid harness (#2, #3, #4 harnesses) and Isolation Module (these items can usually be bought on eBay for around $250.00). Mechanically & structurally the plow is in overall great shape, the cutting edge was replaced in Dec. '04, has been cleaned after each storm and garage-kept. The hydraulics work flawlessly and were recently serviced w/ Fisher’s newest grade of fluid. Cosmetically, the black powder coat finish (headgear, a-frame, moldboard bracing/structure) has some minor rust here and there. Since the moldboard on this plow is a pre 2004 model, it was not originally engineered with the additional moldboard rib and trip spring perch bracing found on 2004-present models. While a “failure” in these areas has never been an issue with this particular plow, I decided to add these reinforcements, using the same materials used by Fisher during assembly, just in case. Sorry, but delivery is NOT available because I just don’t have the time to do it. The plow is currently at my house in Morris Plains, NJ and I’m asking $2,700.00 or best offer. You can contact me at rtm038@aol.com or at 973-214-2071.

Thanks, Ryan

ps1.JPG

ps2.JPG

ps3.JPG

ps4.JPG

ps5.JPG

Last edited: Aug 2, 2005
  2. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Are you getting out of the business? I'm intrested but I just need the blade..

3. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

UPDATE: I will include the #4 harness (marker light harness) and the Isolation Module

CamLand: No, I'm still in the business, just gonna pick-up another plow this year. When you say just the blade, do you mean the moldboard only or the moldboard and the A-frame? Either way, to be honest, I really don't want to piece it out. Just a suggestion, you could buy the whole thing, take what you want, then sell all the remaining pieces to recover the initial purchase cost. Just a suggestion.

Thanks
    Ryan

4. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

I have a MM2 already but i'm looking to bump the blade size to 8 ft .So i'm only looking for the snowplow nothing else..

5. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

i would also be interestd in just the blade

6. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Im not tryin to sound like some jerk but your selling your plow again? Isnt this the 3rd plow you've had on this truck. What are ya plannin on getting for the new plow...maybe a nice v-plow or somthin. Whatever you decide on make you to post pics! Gotta love them dodges especially when decked out with big fishers!!

7. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Yup this is the 3rd for this truck. I usually switch plows every 1 to 2 years. Haven't decided on what comes next, but when I do, I'll post some pictures.