1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS 7'6' Western Ultra Mount Pro

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Focker, May 16, 2008.

1. Focker

Focker Member

I am gauging interest in my plow as I am trying to sell my truck as well but not having luck! I may be trading the truck in and will no longer need the plow! I have a Western Ultra Mount that is 3 yrs old and in good shape physicallly and great shape mechanically! It has been used for light duty residential work and has given me no problems exept for a broken weld on the Pro shock, which was easily fixed. I have had the fluids flushed and drained each season to prevent any failures. The mount is for an 05-07 Ford SuperDuty and is complete with all wiring, including isolation module and handheld contoller. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the plow at all, I have just lost interest in plowing and need to get a more fuel efficient vehicle! Asking $2500 or best. I will post pics later
  2. Focker

Focker Member

bump to the top
  3. Focker

Focker Member

here are some pics1

plow 1.jpg

plow 2.jpg

4. Focker

Focker Member

Bump, $2300 OBO
  5. CENLO