1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 7.5 Meyers classic - MD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PerfiCut L&L, Dec 7, 2006.

1. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L Senior Member

Was shuffeling some plows around from one veh to another along with some new plows I picked up , and am considering selling a meyers 7.5. Just wanted to see if anyone in the area may be interested,

Its about 8 years old or so, I bought it used 3 years ago, rebuilt the pump last year, replaced all the hydraulic lines and repainted it. Could use a cutting edge, or not, depnding on how picky you are. PLow works fine, comes with joystick type controller. Theres not much rust on it since I had sanded it and had it repainted 2 years ago. Currently stored indoors or of weather, and is a decent plow. I also have a set of pro wings (BRAND NEW - Never opended) if you want I will sell seperately. I'll try to get some pics up as soon as I can. Comes complete with everything excep the mount (which came off a dodge). So you will need to pick up a mount. Otherwise everythings here.

Looking for $1600 or reasonable offer.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2006
  2. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Buddy of mine is looking for a plow for his '04 Dodge 1/2 ton. Have a line on a mount?

3. smitty3903

smitty3903 Junior Member

got any pics? very interested

4. PerfiCut L&L

Cant help you with a mount. Just sold mine. Their is a guy in PA who sells used mounts, runs about 350 a piece he may have one.

I'll try to get some pics up in the next few days. Right now I'm a little laid up, but will try to send someone out to get some pics. All of our stuff is kept in storage out of the weather. As soon as I get the pics Ill post them.

5. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

I just sent you a PM regarding the wings.

6. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

a little bit on the high side

7. PerfiCut L&L

ITEM IS DEFINATELY FOR SALE:

Made the decision this morning to go ahead and sell this meyers since we ordered a new replacement. I dont have any current pics but will post some this evening. I do a have a picture from the first season we used it, doesnt show much but its something to look at in the mean time. http://perficut.net/MYPICS/Dodge-Plow1.jpg . Since this picture has been taken , I have replaced all the hydraulic lines, valves, and joints, as well has had the pump / motor rebuilt. I've also had the plow repainted. So this thing is ready to go for several more years. I'll get some new pics up tonight or tomorrow. Will be posting it on ebay as well.

Make me an offer is all I can say. I'm not trying to make a fortune off this plow just want to sell it to someone who needs it. But at the same time, I'm not going to just give it away either. Reasonable offers are more then welcomed.

I would prefer you email me rob@perficut.net with any questions, since my email is up all day and I can reply almost immediately. Otherwise I usually check in here once a day or once every other day. So depending on how soon you want a reply its your perogative.

Also have up for sale a used buyers tailgate spreader (older model) ending soon.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130054413296&rd=1,1

And a Western Unimount for a 2003 F250-F250.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130055060412&rd=1,1

Quastions? call me 443-220-5745.....
    -Rob

Last edited: Dec 8, 2006